Our internally designed comprehensive screening and evaluation program ensures the selection of
the right people, the right experience and the right skill sets for your need. Our qualified
recruitment team works for our clients from the initial identification of staffing needs to
final deployment of staff, through a step-by-step screening process, to shortlist the right
person for the job of staffing needs to final deployment of staff, through a step-by-step
screening process, to shortlist the right person for the job.
- Requirements Registered: Our Business Manager receives and registers
the client requirements with internal recruitment team.
- Job delegation: Our Business Manager works with recruitment team to
define the client's requirements and initiate the IT Service process.
- Account- In-charge: Business Manager identifies an
Account-in-Charge within the recruitment team and designates them as the single point of
contact for the client throughout the consulting life cycle.
- Search: Our recruiter conducts extensive searches to find the right
profiles for the client's needs, then screens and shortlists profiles.
- Preliminary evaluation: Our recruiter establishes direct contact with
the short-listed profiles and ascertains the candidate's match on various parameters through
a series of communications over telephone.
- Technical test: Our senior technical members conduct technical
interviews with the short-listed candidates and shortlist again based on technical
- Profiles presented for client review: Short listed profiles are sent
to client and our Account –in-Charge co-ordinates with the client to know the fit.
- Client Interview: Account –in-Charge follows up with the client and
organizes interviews at client’s convenience.
- Review feedbacks: Once our client finds a fit, a job offer is made by
WBSolutions and the candidate is taken on by WBSolutions.
- Recruitment and Induction: WBSolutions employs the candidate and
conducts training, if required, based on the project needs and joining time.
- Reporting to Client: Formal work order is signed and employee reports
to client's office at designated time and date.
- Relationships built and maintained: WBSolutions resource team fosters
a close relationship with client and employee, communicating regularly.
WBSolutions gives you the ability to be as fluid and fast as the technology you are dealing with
by putting you in touch with more than 1000+ qualified candidates that exist in our proprietary
database. With WBSolutions, you have access to qualified, talented professionals from any
discipline representing every skill set, no matter how obscure or scarce. What's more, our
Guaranteed Delivery Program removes the risk associated with hiring new talent and gives you the
confidence you need to move quickly and achieve measurable results.
Reliable, Prompt !
Our temporary IT service helps our clients quickly ramp up project teams with as few or many
qualified consultants as are required to fill short-term and long-term needs. We employ
innovative techniques to access the best talents on current skill sets, emerging technologies
and next generation trends.
While our Account Managers work collaboratively with our clients to understand their IT Service
nneeds, our dedicated recruitment team works on identifying the right resources, screening,
interviewing, testing and short listing candidates.
To ensure the continual availability of qualified and efficient resources, we take full
advantage of many different channels to find and recruit staff. These include:
- Internet Recruiting
- Classifieds in Jobsites
- Headhunting through smart work groups
- Incentive/Referral Programs
- Regular searches through business/community networks
- Internal Networking and Redeployment
- Relationship building through independent consultants
- Associate Vendor Relationships